Powered By Blogger

Miyerkules, Abril 11, 2012

REMINISCE :'(

FAMILY ends in ILY !:D

I sat in front of Mr. PC not knowing what to do next. I started to touch the jumbled letters of the keyboard and give a cheese to the mouse. I've been staring face to face with the monitor till boredom knocks at my door. Few minutes later, the darkness conquers the bright sky and stars starts to come out and stare at me. The moon seems smiling at me outside my room's window. After peeping at the dark sky. My mind brought me to the past. The time when I was still in my bed. A raindrop fall from my eye decoding a statement saying "I miss those days." :'(

The hands of the clock were ticking so fast that I don't have the time to tell my parents that i was the luckiest son to have them as my parents. All of us became so busy. My parents in their work, and me in school.  

The people whom we call family are the people we can't live without. They were the first one who taught us how to write, read and most importantly, how to love. I remember I was a crybaby those times but they were the one that made me realize that I shouldn't cry things up cause tears won't do any change.

My parents lead me to the right road. My parents showed me the right door. They have always been my feet that made me stand tall and help me walk and run through the road of life. They are always giving me strength to fight. They have always been my no. 1 fan wasting their voice just to cheer for me. I realize how my parents love me and care for me. I miss those days when we were happy playing at the park. The days when they held me around their arms. Arms of faith that whenever their around me I feel like its the safest place on earth. If only I had the power to invent a time machine and help many people specially me. I want to go back to the times when my greatest superhero was my dad...back when my mom was my only girl... when my toys were my best friends...when Love only means my mom's embrace.. when Pain could be healed by just a band aid and candies. I want to return to the highest place on earth, my dad's shoulder.If only i have the power. I wish I could replay things. Making all moment worth it. I don't want to change anything but I want to repeat everything even with pain but with them. :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento