Powered By Blogger

Miyerkules, Abril 11, 2012

The people behind the smiles! :)

For the people that made me smile. For the humans that made me crazy. Thanks!:))

"Few.Relationships.In.Earth.Never.Dies."

 Life may lead to some circumstances, problems and walls full of trials. Trials that make you strong. But in life, we may come across many people. Some will hate while others will adore. Those who hate can be referred as enemies and the ones with adoration can be called as friends. Maybe some people will say that when people start adoring you it does not mean you're already friends? Friends, a word having more definitions we can't decode. Why? Because the word 'friend' has a definition far more than you ever think.

As a student, dreaming of a certain star to reach, we need smiley faces that i call friends. People whose smiles are sweeter than chocolate and love much hotter than coffee. When I was young, I see my cousins bond with their friends. I stare at their smiles, I listen at their laughter. Those were the time when I said to myself, "I wish I could have friends like them." So that i could have friends like them, and bond like them. I never really had those kinds of friends. Why? Because I had better ones. The friends that I never really dream. People far beyond my thoughts. I never really know that they would be my friends. Maybe that was a little thing called DESTINY.

Time passes and I met more people and create more friendship. I love my friends and nothing can change that. I love every part of them that makes me smile, laugh and cry. They were there when I first loved. They were at my back when I first court. They were my clowns when I first broke my heart. They were the one that remove the word pain in my dictionary and replace it with the word happiness. They're the witness when I finally moved on and they're still here when I finally fall in love again. They had always been the magic in my life. Change my eye's raindrop to a laughter without end was the best thing they o to me. That's why we need some people known as FRIENDS! :')

TRUST. We trust each other like no other. Sharing secrets we are the only one who knows. Sharing problems to each other. Trusting each other was one of the most important thing cause love is all about trust.

TIME. We have been spending most of the time together more than we spend time with our family. One of the most important ingredient of perfect friendship. TIME=INFORMATION=FUN=LOVE=TRUST! :D
It is the origin of all.

FUN. What is happier than spending time having fun making trips, saying jokes and making each other smile with your friends. This made and played a great role to the life of every humans heart. Fun is equal to Smile. 
"Smile is a curve that sets everything straight "

LOVE. The most complicated part. Our hearts has the hardest job. Love is its only duty but there are too many branches of love. Love for God, for family, for crush, for friends. You'll never know how to manage things.It just comes out of nowhere. It is never planned nor set-up. "No words are said but our hearts knows what we want to say."
Best friends listen to what you don't say. :)


 

 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento