Powered By Blogger

Miyerkules, Abril 11, 2012

EFFIN LOVE!

"Why is Cupid happy striking his damn bow and arrow and see people fall in love. Can't we get those things to strike him and let him see how painful it is to fall in love."

I don't want her to love me just to return that damn favor that I love her so much. What if I said I don't love her even if I do. She won't love me right? 

"Expect the unexpected" that's what love is. Expected at the right time, at the right place with the right person. But destiny is just too tricky. It comes out of nowhere. Maybe at the right time, at the right place but with the wrong person or the wrong time, wrong place but with the Right person. 
"Effin Love So Confusing"

 From the first time I saw her I never knew that one day I will fall for someone like her. No doubt, she's cute, she's pretty but she's so maarte and mataray. Two things I don't want in a girl. But as time passes by, I am learning to like her negative sides. (She's so cute when she's mad but i don't want her to be mad at me XD ) The worst thing is.... She made me fall in love and I hate it but I love her. 
"Effin Love So Annoying"

What if we didn't met? What if you didn't notice me? What if I didn't notice you?  What if I didn't fell for you? What if you didn't love me back? "What if.. what if..." Too many questions.  I just can't imagine things now. I just can't think of any answer. ahmmm.. Honestly, I CAN but I DON'T WANT TO. waaaaaaahhh. I feel my mind is going to burst. 
Effin Love So Playful.

 You made me cry but i was too tough and gave back a smile. You showed me anger but I was too strong and gave back a Hi. You broke my heart a million times but I was too in love so I hold on tight. I am the contrast of what you are. You like, I dislike. I want, You don't want. Ahem. Law of charges. "Unlike Charges ATTRACTS!"

I'm too naughty, too childish, too bad, too selfish, too stubborn. Well they say my worst behavior is reserve to the person you deserved. The person that will love you despite of all your negatives. The one who will accept the true you. If you can't take it anymore, I'm always ready to accept the fact that you're not the one for me. But I'm also ready to change myself for you to love me.

This day I',m full of hatred together with sadness. I said I wouldn't talk to her, I wouldn't take a single glance at her. But my heart, my eyes, my mind and my whole body is not cooperating.
Effin Love so Powerful.
 

Why does my eyes always want to see her? Why does my mind always think of her? Why does my heart always want to love her? Why do I fell? Why is love so cruel?
Effin Love so Painful

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento