Powered By Blogger

Linggo, Abril 8, 2012

ONE SKY; ONE DESTINY




"How will you know if someone loves you if you don't tell them you love them too?"

     I stand in our balcony at the mountain view, filled with hope and courage waiting for the beauty of the rising sun to greet me, just as much as I wish that the rain would drop by and say hello. Suddenly, the breeze gently blew right into my face, giving shiver on my whole body that seems to bear an undefined statement I couldn't decode.

     I was awoke in my daydream and the first thing my mind thought was a face of you drawn in the clouds  above the mountains, I realized that my hot cup of coffee turned cold, as cold as the cold heart of yours that my chili pepper heart have been loving ever since we've met -- an unexplainable love you never knew that it would exist.

     It was almost midnight when i continued writing. I sat at my favorite chair thinking what to write next. Suddenly, a memorable song echoes through my thoughts as I think, my tears fall in my eyes without noticing it. Since the day we've met, I already told you a thousand of sentences and a million of words but there are words, phrases, sentences I just can't tell you. I always wished on water because moon and stars are just there at night but water is everywhere, even drops of it are in my eyes falling when I see you together in someone's arm. I always wished I would have the courage of telling these things to you, how important you are to me, how I love you so much and how I care for you. Did you know how it feels like when I see you looking for him? It feels like there's a million of thorns that pierce my heart and cause it to bleed like never before. I always wanted to tell you this, "Why are you always looking for him? I'm just right here waiting, and loving you as much as he do."
     It doesn't matter how loud I can shout "I love you" for you to hear. You can't hear it because you have already found and trod the path that leads you to a different world -- a path that takes you away from me. But even a second of our lives we have been linked and connected, and will always be.That make me realize you did love me -- as a friend.

     There were times I really cherish most. Those were the days we were happy, talking to each other and playing a game that I really don't expect that will lead me to fell in love with you. As time pass I was falling in love with you, I never forget to text you, to chat with you and I thought those were the time I really need to say the three sweetest word for you. I said it but it was neglected. Ever since, we never talked like before, bond like the past months and smile like we were the happiest persons in the world. That day made a crack in my heart. I feel like I'm being lost in a place where light will never shine again.

     I wish that you would give me chance to fix thing up, to bring back the pieces in our ruined puzzle. I wish that things could be better between and hope that one day, I won't ask if you are the one for me because ever since you are the only one for me. Everyday when we met at school, the first thing I hope is to be noticed by you. Even a single hi and a simple smile from you to me complete my day. But if you could only see my brain and heart  quarreling inside me, my heart says, "Stop thinking , it's impossible" but then my mind says, "Stop loving her, I'll stop thinking."

     However, love can be painful. It can drain your soul, break your heart but it is the only thing that complete us as a truly evolved human. Ages really don't matter but time it does. Maybe yesterday was the right time for us but through this essay essay, I would like you to know this Christmas gift is from a simple boy loving an extraordinary girl, wishing that someday that girl will love me too like the way i love her so. Thousand miles away from you can be hard for me but if that is the only way to lead to a better person that you deserve and deserves you. As the sun never fails to rise each morning, my heart won't fail to love you each day. Our hearts might be far away from each other but it has been connected when we became friends.

     Wherever you go, I'm thinking of you, wishing that our hearts would rolled into one. You might be in a different world, but remember there are many world, but they share in one sky...  
"ONE SKY, ONE DESTINY!"
 
(This is my very first serious essay. ^^ Thanks for the help of my bestfriend. Cydie!:) Inspired by sir abby!:D )

 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento